Re: [Simulavr-devel] atmega128 status?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] atmega128 status?
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:54:57 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2003, Richard Barrington wrote:

:) Hi,
:)
:) I've built the tools and compiled up a little program, and am getting
:) the following error when running it through simulavr:
:)
:) 0x0003b6 (0x00076c) : 0x9b34 : SBIS
:) 0x0003b7 (0x00076e) : 0xcffe : RJMP
:) WARNING: file memory.c: line 148: **** Attempt to read invalid addr:
:) 0x0026
:)
:) Looks like register ICR1 isn't able to be read. From the TODO list, I'm
:) guessing some work needs done on atmega128 support, but is there a list
:) of specifics anywhere?

There is not much support for IO space registers at the moment. It's
not just a mega128 issue, but for all devices.

Ted Roth