[Simulavr-devel] Build from actual cvs fail, diff state to my version

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Build from actual cvs fail, diff state to my version
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:18:00 +0200

Hi all,

as I sayd tomorow, I will check my "changes" against the teh
current cvs tree, so I did the following and found...

I currently checked out the cvs tree for simulavr and run
in much trouble.

First the bootstrap command failed while my autoconf is newer
I fixed the bootstrap script to autoconf-2.52 (needed is 2.13),
after that the ./configure failed with a missing file
> src/config-h.in

copied the missing file from the release version and all seems fine.

Something wrong with my checkout or is this file lost in cvs-database?
**********************
Now I have checked the diffs to version 0.1.1. out and found
a new instruction (opcode) break. Is this the new way that gdb set
breakpoints
in the future or is that optional? I will bring that up to my code soon.

In the test_8515 I found a test_eeprom.asm
this file ends with rjmp done
done: nop

after that instruction is nothing more, so "my" simulator fails.
Should be an endless loop there or:-)
****

So have a nice weekend. Will now sleep a bit :-)

Bye
        Klaus