[Simulavr-devel] Re: SimulAVR interrupts

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: SimulAVR interrupts
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:37:17 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Marko Panger AGB Lab wrote:

:) Hello Theodore,
:)
:) I am using SimulAVR and GDB5.3 and I am kindly asking you if SimulAVR can
:) simulate interrupts. Particulary I would like to issue some kind of "SIGNAL
:) vector15" command to GDB and have interrupt 15 triggered.
:)
:) Thanks in advance for your answer !

Sorry I didn't reply to your post on avr-gcc. I've been rather busy.

I think this can be done rather painlessly.

On the gdb side, you would need to create a user defined command as
such:

  define vector
    signal 96 + $arg0
  end

and add it to a .gdbinit file. This will allow you to trigger intr 15
with the new command:

  vector 15

On the simulavr side, try the attached patch. If it does what you
want and works, I will commit it and document it in the manual.

Ted Roth