[Simulavr-devel] Bitpos-patch

From: Hermann Kraus
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Bitpos-patch
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:16:34 +0100

Hello!

I found some time in the christmas holydays to work on the patch for simulavr. This one is reduced to the minimum requirements. It only changes the eeprom files. The system has changed a bit since last time, when I submitted the whole bitpos patch. Now I'm using a struct for the tables to avoid that wrong assignement to the tables are done. I'd like to do the same thing with the arrays left, but I can't figure out how to write a function that produces bitmasks if the arrays are converted to structs.

If the patch is ok, please commit it as soon as possible, so I can add the other changes.

Best regards,

Hermann