[Simulavr-devel] savannah download areas.

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] savannah download areas.
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:10:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

The savannah download areas seem to be back online now. Unfortunately,
they aren't as flexible as they were before the compromise.

I've already updated this page somewhat:

  http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/

If there are any broken links, please let me know.

I've uploaded the latest avr-libc source and docs and the latest avrdude
source. I'll uploaded more files over the weekend.

If there's some old files that anyone absolutely needs for some reason,
drop me an email and we'll work something out.

Thanks.

Ted Roth