[Simulavr-devel] usb.h update

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] usb.h update
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:04:53 -0800 (PST)

Ted:

I see that usb.c has been updated to include the new vdev constructs, but
not the new memory address scheme you are using.  Is this what you would
like me to update?  If so, if you could send me a tar of the source from
cvs, I'll update it and send you the diff files.

I noticed the "bug report" on the mailing list about divide by zero.  That
got me to wondering - I've never known how to "elegantly" exit simulavr
(and invoke the code mentioned).  I've always had to control C out.  I
looked through the code, and could not even find anywhere the
"core->state" might get set to STOPPED to cause the proram to end
properly.  What am I missing anyway?  Thanks.

Keith