[Simulavr-devel] [support #102965] How to use simulavr to simulate a AVR

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [support #102965] How to use simulavr to simulate a AVR microcontroller witch contains a O.S.
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:09:16 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Simulavr: an AVR simulator.

[support #102965] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Theodore A. Roth <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Wed 04/07/04 at 18:09 (US/Pacific)

I have no idea which avr features your OS is trying to use. My guess is that
you aren't going to have much luck since simulavr has minimal support for
hardware features outside of the instruction decoder.

[support #102965] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Simulavr: an AVR simulator
Submitted by: 0
On: Thu 04/01/04 at 09:56

Category:  None

a O.S.

Original Submission:  Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to use simulavr to simulate an AVR
microcontroller whitch is included in a smartcard and which contains a O.S. for
smart card (SOSSE).
In fact i just want to use simulavr to send APDU command to the O.S. and with
the debuger to view what happend in the EEPROM.

I tryed it with simulavr and avr-gdb but without success...

So if someone knows an easy way to do that plese tell me...

Thx !!

Joseph s

Follow-up Comments

Date: Wed 04/07/04 at 18:09         By: troth
I have no idea which avr features your OS is trying to use. My guess is that
you aren't going to have much luck since simulavr has minimal support for
hardware features outside of the instruction decoder.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102965>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/