Re: [Simulavr-devel] libbfd???

From: Preben Mikael Bohn
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] libbfd???
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:20:58 +0100 (CET)

> The simpliest way is the compile your binutils again:
> simply type "make" in your binutils directory.

Done; however there were nothing to do... :-)

> After that check for
> libbfd.a and libiberty.a.
> If you could not find the files in the directories:
> bfd/libbfd.a
> libibertry/libiberty.a

They er there...

> After that you should provide the path to the compile directory from the
> binutils to the configure

I am compiling binutils in /root/install/binutils-2.15. I am providing
simulavrxx's configure with the path as:

./configure --with-bfd-path=/root/install/binutils-2.15/

But still the same error... :-/

> If this will not help, please give us a chance for debugging. For
> that we NEED! your build OS and version,
> maybe the ditribution you use and a bit luck :-)))

Build OS: Linux, kernel 2.6.7
Distro: Knoppix 2.6, harddisk-install (which boils down do a Debian-mix
with some add-ons, afaik).

Hope there is something more I can do... :-)

Best regards Preben

--
                  (o_