Re: [Simulavr-devel] SimulAVR Compilation Problem

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] SimulAVR Compilation Problem
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:19:24 +0100 (MET)

> > simulavrxx-0.8.004 has bug in configuration, ie AVR_BFD_LIB and
> > AVR_LIBIBLIO must change order in configure.ac.
>
> OK...
>
> > 2) checkout latest version from cvs HEAD
>
> I have checked out the latest cvs version; run bootstrap and configure
> (which seems to work ok now), but during the make step, I get the
> following errors:
>
> /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link --tag=CXX g++ -O2 -g -O2   -o simulavr
> main.o ../src/libavrsim_pp.la /usr/lib/libbfd.a /usr/lib/libiberty.a
> g++ -O2 -g -O2 -o .libs/simulavr main.o  ../src/.libs/libavrsim_pp.so
> /usr/lib/libbfd.a /usr/lib/libiberty.a
> creating simulavr
> c++ -o simulavr_wrap.cpp simulavr.i

OK. I will remove the autotools complete and provide only a Makefile and
a config file for manual configuration. That is much simplier and good
enough
because we have only support for linux. OS X and windows are still not
working,
so there is no need for the autotools.
I have not enough time to spend for each day writing "sorry mails" for
things
that I have not done. I am very angry about the situation because I have
really
NO TIME in the moment but I understand that I must fix it.
If there is someone who can setup the autotools please HELP!

Bye
  Klaus

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl