[Simulavr-devel] [support #103928] Port change callbacks without sockets

From: savannah-bounces
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [support #103928] Port change callbacks without sockets? (simulavrxx)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:33:33 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
        Platform Version: None

Details:

As you may have noticed from the patch, I've done some AVR coding using
Python based simulation scripts. My  current script contains 1) a simulation
thread, 2) a socket based UI server and 3) a GUI in tkinter, all in the same
application, which feels a bit funny. Does the Swig API allow any way to
register direct callbacks for port value changes instead of having to route
them through sockets?

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103928>

  Message sent via/by Savannah