Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: Missing -fPIC when compiling code for .so files

From: William Rivet
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: Missing -fPIC when compiling code for .so files?
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 18:30:45 -0500

Woot! Michael and Joerg, I have reworked the autotools bits, but
probably still have that messed up.

Last night I began setting up my development area again for this. I
really could use the second (and third) set of eyes you guys have for
this, since I'm sure I am doing things the hard/wrong way.

Bug reports on the current autotools scripts probably isn't helpful
unless the new ones I check in are deemed to be worse than what's
there. :-o

I hope to check in tonight, then you all can try it out and let me
know.