Re: [Simulavr-devel] RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: simulavrxx build problems

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: simulavrxx build problems
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 18:36:58 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Klaus Rudolph wrote:

> > So far I've managed to produce simulavr and simulavr.so .
> >
> > Any suggestions for running the examples?
>
> Have you problems compiling the avr-sources or running the tcl scripts?
>
> for avr:
>
> avr-gcc main.c -mmcu=at90s4433 -o anacomp anacomp.c
>
> for tcl:
> rename the *.in files to * and remove the @xxxx labels to sensful names.

I got wish check.tcl to work.
Little joy from wish checkdebug.tcl .
I've attached checkdebug.tcl and checkdebug.gdb .
A window labeled gui.tcl comes up with ain0, ain1 and B0 as for check.tcl .
A ddd window comes up.
It complains about the lack of source code
/home/projects/avr-libc-1.4.5/crt1/gcrt1.S .
In the lower pane, after the copyrights:
0x00000000 in __vectors ()
Breakpoint 1 at 0x64
(gdb)

In a prior effort, next resulted in a statement
that it would keep going until exit from main.
nexti seems to work, but I see no evidence of source code
even after I'm told I'm in main.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)