[Simulavr-devel] make distcheck fails for non-standard --with-bfd-path

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] make distcheck fails for non-standard --with-bfd-path
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:23:27 +0100

I have to run configure with --with-bfd-path=/usr/local and
--with-libiberty-path=/usr/local.  A standard compilation works
afterwards (albeit only with GNU make by now, BSD make fails to
generate keyboardtables.h -- might look into that later on).

Anyway, when I run make distcheck, it wants to run configure again
inside the "distcheck" environment, where it forgot about my
--with-foo options specified initially:

configure: error:
    Could not locate libbfd.a or bfd.h.
    Please use the --with-bfd-path=<path to your libbfd library>

*** Error code 1

Methinks they somehow have to be propagated there.