Re: [Simulavr-devel] configure: WARNING: Unrecognized options: --with-tc

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] configure: WARNING: Unrecognized options: --with-tclconfig
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:48:00 -0500

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
I'm getting ${subject} when trying to specify --with-tclconfig as
the --help option suggests.  I see it mentioned in configure.ac,
so no real idea what went wrong.

And yes, I did bootstrap before. ;-)
There is a general preexisting inconsistency I cut and
pasted.  The arguments are actually

--with-bfd-path
--with-libiberty-path
--with-tclconfig-path

But the help doesn't have the -path part.  Should the
help be fixed or the arguments shortened to drop the
-path part?

Easy to fix.  We just need to pick a way.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985