[Simulavr-devel] [bug #25875] Example stdiodemo not working

From: Knut Schwichtenberg
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [bug #25875] Example stdiodemo not working
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:19:26 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #25875 (project simulavr):

Joel,

:-) :-) The window you entered the command is described in the footer as
"Serial Receiver of PC" - which I thought means this window shows the received
data on the PC - or what is send by the AVR. The window below with the footer
"Serial transmitter of PC" is the window to enter data to be transmitted from
the PC to the AVR. Maybe not the best description but your are the native
speaker - so feel free to give me a better explaination.

Please keep this bug under work status. I found a solution for the open issue
with the "blank", but have not tested it.

I'll look if there is a chance to prevent the display window from data
entering.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25875>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/