Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: [Simulavr-commit] simulavrxx TODO ltmain.sh

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: [Simulavr-commit] simulavrxx TODO ltmain.sh
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:15:32 -0500

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

Modified files:
. : TODO ltmain.sh

The commit to ltmain.sh was an accident; the autotools under
FreeBSD modified that file before.

This raises the question though: does it make sense to have that file
in CVS at all?  I thought there's agreement to not have the
autogenerated files in CVS.

So, rather than unpatching the accidental commit, I'd rather prefer to
delete the file (and add it to .cvsignore).

That's fine with me. It gets updated on my cygwin install too.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985