[Simulavr-devel] Joel For Next Few Days

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Joel For Next Few Days
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:21:17 -0500

Hi,

I apologize to disturb you all with this but
thought is was the most effective way to get this out.

My company is moving to new offices.  We will be
getting new IP addresses and our mail server will
be down to be moved and then service will be spotty
as the new DNS entries propagate.  The server is
supposed to be moved in the next few hours.

So if email bounces or I don't reply as quickly
as normal, you know why.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985