Re: [Simulavr-devel] Eeprom simulation question

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Eeprom simulation question
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:42:53 +0200

Hi Raphael,

sorry for my late answer, but I was busy last time ... (and you found out all forself :-) )

According to Michael's feedback, fuses and lockbits are ignored as
sections in the loaded ELF. My understanding of the code seems to
confirm that.
Anyway I admit that it would'nt be very useful, I just wanted to know
what was testable.

Yes, fuses and lockbits are not used. And I had no idea to use that in simulavr. Maybe somebody will find something in future ...

But it's a hint for extending documentation, anyway.

cu, Thomas