[Simulavr-devel] How to access SerialRxBasic and SerialTxBuffered from p

From: Wojtek Zabolotny
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] How to access SerialRxBasic and SerialTxBuffered from pysimulavr?
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:08:27 +0100

Hi,
I want to use pysimulavr to test my AVR code. However this code intensively uses the UART interface. After spending some time on investigating of pysimulavr sources I was not able to find a way to
access SerialRxBasic and SerialTxBuffered from my Python code...

Is it one of these case mentionde in the README:

Status
======

This module is in development. This means, that some modules, which would be available by libsim are not included in python interface. So, if you need an special interface or you've found a bug, please send it to simulavr mailinglist or write a bug report
on http://savannah.nongnu.org/simulavr.

???
Can I easily add UART support to pysimulavr?

--
TIA&  Regards,
WZab