[Simulavr-devel] add code for atmega8 timer1

From: langure
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] add code for atmega8 timer1
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 16:53:05 +0000

Hi.
I work with atmega8 and I need for simulation interrupt and timer0,1,2, because I changed/wrote code for timer1, mask for tifr,timsk register (use irq_vtable for bit mask)
add description for register timers (TCNT1L H,TCCR1A B,TIMSK,TIFR ...)
change files: devsupp.c, devsupp.h, timers.c, timers.h, defn/mega8.h
How can I add/change code with cvs system?
I registered in savannah.nongnu.org, user=langure

Kostia.