Re: [Simulavr-devel] Building pysimulavr under Visual Studio

From: Petr Hluzín
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Building pysimulavr under Visual Studio
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:15:58 +0200

2011/9/14 Marek Pietrzak <address@hidden>:
> On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 01:38 +0200, Petr Hluzín wrote:
>> 2011/9/13 Сергей Смирнов <address@hidden>:
>> > Hi,
>> > is it possible to build pysimulavr under Visual Studio?
>>
>> The project files do not take SWIG in account. Therefore it is not
>> possible right now.
>> However I am anxious to try Python too, so if you are willing to wait
>> a week or two I hope I will have SWIG/Python working by then.
>>
> Hi,
> did you test Python on latest version btw?

I did not because on my Linux the build fails because of some libbfd
issue. (And Visual Studio project does not support Python yet.)

> I've submitted a bug because
> my simulation fails and so do python examples.

I guess it is a https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?34287
It should be fixed now. Reopen if it is not.

Some months ago we had a discussion [1] about a nightly build service.
Can somebody recommend one? (I read about Suse Open Build Service [2]
but it seems to be more related to packaging.)

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg01424.html
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Build_Service

--
Petr Hluzin