[Simulavr-devel] [bug #34270] current master does no build

From: Petr Hluzin
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [bug #34270] current master does no build
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 21:03:42 +0000

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #34270 (project simulavr):

Yann Dirson:

It seems that SWIG is generating code (pysimulavr_wrap.cpp,
_wrap_HWStack_m_ThreadList_set()) which invokes assignment operator of
ThreadList.
It should not try to do the assignment.
In fact hwstack.h is not even in simulavr.i file.

What version of SWIG are you using? (I use SWIG 2.0.4)
If you do need neither Python nor TCL interface you can compile without SWIG.
Or you can try to find why it is generating bindings for the class.

(The error about mutable reference has been now fixed.)

Marek:

The m_core reference is never NULL, never changes, is valid for durationof
existence of the ThreadList object.
What guidelines for references do you use?

Everyone:

Where should we add the "#include <cstdio>"?
In every file?
Into global.h and make sure it is included everywhere?
It is pity that GCC does not come with definition of NULL constant.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?34270>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/