Re: [Simulavr-devel] Control start address depending on fuses

From: Thomas K
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Control start address depending on fuses
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 20:20:07 +0100

Hi Klaus,

yes, this is a special section in elf file. Include <avr/fuse.h> and create a FUSES structure like documented in avr-libc doku. (http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/group__avr__fuse.html) And if you look after linking in map file you'll find a .fuse section. This is read in by simulavr.

cu, Thomas