Re: [Simulavr-devel] [bug #47077] Tclconfig not automatically found on 6

From: Christian Taedcke
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] [bug #47077] Tclconfig not automatically found on 64bit fedora
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:29:13 +0100

Hi Thomas,

> I'm not sure if /usr/lib64 is a special hack on fedora or permitted
> on
> LSB. Maybe I can extend the search paths, where tclConfig.sh is
> searched. Your fix would give the same problem for others which
> doesn't
> use fedora 64bit.

As far as i understand, /usr/lib64 is according to LSB (but optional).
I can get the path via pkg-config:
pkg-config tcl --variable=libdir
But i am not sure how to use pkg-config with autotools and if this
would be wanted.

/usr/lib64 is also used in the other redhat distros, like Cent OS and
RHEL (i think).

Regards,
Christian