sipwitch-devel

[Sipwitch-devel] [OT] advice for sip conferencing within GNU

From: Brian Gough
Subject: [Sipwitch-devel] [OT] advice for sip conferencing within GNU
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:39:39 +0000

[Apologies for the offtopic post, any help from GNU telephony experts
appreciated!]

I'm one of the members of the recently-formed GNU Advisory Committee,
headed by Karl Berry, and we need to find a good voice conferencing
solution for our meetings.  Most of the members can use SIP with
Ekiga, but some need to dial in from a normal phone (ideally to a US
toll-free number).

Any advice on how to find a good (free-software friendly and not
excessively expensive) solution would be welcome.

Thanks,

--
Brian Gough

GNU Scientific Library -