sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] GNU SIP Witch configuration with a simple home netw

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] GNU SIP Witch configuration with a simple home network example
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 08:31:53 -0400

I believe this may be an issue related to ibiblio and email support.  They may
have disabled internally originating email to avoid potential misuses.  In any
case, when I setup mantis for bug tracking, I had disabled email notifications
there simply because I did not think they would like having a large amount of
email.  I think it is essential to have confirmation email or some kind of
confirmation process because earlier (last year...) there was several efforts
by outside parties to use robots to try and automate creating of accounts and
posting of spam on the wiki.