sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] howto configure sipwitch to allow ua login from pub

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] howto configure sipwitch to allow ua login from public internet
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:18:46 -0400

The last time we tested tls we had to do a special patch for exosip2.
It did work, but the one essential limitation it has is that exosip can
either do tcp (or tcp/tls) or udp, but cannot both.

I would think it would help to use sipwitch dump feature to see the
contents of the invite being sent.  For a call to complete as "local"
the device has to claim it is from a uri hostname sipwitch is told is a
localname, and that the destination uri hostname is also one sipwitch
was told as being a localname.