sipwitch-devel

[Sipwitch-devel] Sipwitch and non local traffic

From: Notorious
Subject: [Sipwitch-devel] Sipwitch and non local traffic
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 18:22:55 +0100

Hi all

In my quest to configure sipwitch to switch calls on the WAN i've gotten stuck.

When a user tries to register, the log file stops at "challenge request required" for this transaction.

It doesn't matter if the user is connect to the WAN via router or directly.

I stumbled upon this thread:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/sipwitch-devel/2014-06/msg00006.html

But no clear answer was given, the --public switch doesn't change any behavior.

If I use the same config on a local lan, everything works fine.

I tried adding the WAN IP CIDR notation in <access><local>, to no avail.

What am I missing here?