sketch-devel

Re: exporting rectangles en ellipses

From: Bernhard Herzog
Subject: Re: exporting rectangles en ellipses
Date: 01 Nov 2002 20:53:15 +0100

Antoon Pardon <address@hidden> writes:

> For the moment I am exporting rectangles and ellipses as
> bezier curves. However exporting rectangles as rectangles
> and ellipses as ellipses would be more efficient and would
> reduce informationloss. But I can't find out how to get at
> the specific rectangle and ellipse information.

For the representation of Rectangles, see
http://sketch.sourceforge.net/Doc/devguide-18.html

Ellipses are represented similarly by the transformation that maps the
unit circle onto the ellipse.

Both classes are derived from RectangularObject and RectangularPrimitive
in Sketch/Graphics/base.py. You can get at the transformation object
with the Trafo method.

  Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/