sketch-devel

Re: TODO list

From: C. Ecker
Subject: Re: TODO list
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:40:00 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Bernhard Herzog wrote:

> "C. Ecker" <address@hidden> writes:
> [...]
> > Missing Functionality:
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > - Change stacking (move up/down/top/bottom) A (me)
> > - Duplicate                                 A
>
> I'd like to handle that myself.  The implementation of these in
> Sketch/Graphics/compound.py is a holdover from the old way the selection
> was managed in Skencil in 0.6.  I have a pretty good idea how to solve
> it.

I ticked this with "(me)" because I already finished what I found in CVS
but certainly not very elegant. So please do it.

I found that there is a problem with commands.  Currently they are only
able to listen to signals from the context. So the selection should either
be moved to the context, or the commands implementation should be changed.
Similar problems might occur with commands which are specific to e.g. a
certain panel, so probably commands hould be more flexible.

Christof