skribilo-users

Re: [skribilo-users] Redesign of skribilo website

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: [skribilo-users] Redesign of skribilo website
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 16:27:11 +0200

On 2018-04-22 14:55, address@hidden wrote:
Hi Amirouche,

Sorry for the looong delay.

Amirouche <address@hidden> skribis:

I am working on newdesign for the website.
Attached a screenshot.

I am using fonts from linux libertine project [0] which is GPL and OFL.
I also use the Hack[1] font which licensed under OFL.

I re-used assets from the guile website and a image from
transparenttextures.com
which doens't states a particular license except they require credits [2]

Looks nice!

I will make patch as soon as I can build the documentation.

Do you have a patch around?  I’d happily integrate it as I prepare the
new release.

I made a patch, it's not exactly the same as
the original because the width of the page is
flexible but 800px max.

I don't how to change the default html "template".

That said, I happy with the result,
let me know what you think.