sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Key strangeness

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Key strangeness
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 07:22:09 -0500 (EST)

Uh, some more info please?  I still don't quite understand the nature of
the problem.  Both keyids pull up (different) keys belonging to one
address@hidden  And one of them looks very much like the other with its
primary key packet replaced.  But they are both there, at least on
sks.dnsalias.net.  So I don't quite understand in what way SKS is supposed
to have malfunctioned.