sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] next problem

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] next problem
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:50:27 -0400

One thing worth mentioning is that fixing the basedir behavior would
be a good project for someone interested in hacking on SKS.  It should
be technically pretty simple, and is mostly a matter of just tracking
down and thinking carefully about how directories are used in the
application.

For those who are interested, I've made a bit of progress recently in
getting the numerix-free version of SKS working.   I still have some
issues with my interpolation code, but it's getting there.