sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] membership

From: Parag Mehta
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] membership
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:13:32 -0800

Hi Yaron

Yaron Minsky said the following on 12/12/2004 3:50 PM:
What is the exact query you used to look up the key?  It's possible
that there is a bug in SKS, and it's also possible that there's
something wrong with the key.  I'll have to look at the key and the
code to figure out what's going on.

When i visit any SKS running keyserver home page which lends me to the main query page to look for keys.

here is what i type and select on this page. am also attaching the screen shot.

Search String: address@hidden
Show PGP "fingerprints" for keys (checked)
Show SKS full-key hashes (checked)
Search for keys: retrieve keys by full-key hash (radio button selected)

now i get this error in the resulting page:
Url in the browsers changes to :
http://ice.mudshark.org:11371/pks/address@hidden&fingerprint=on&hash=on&op=hget

the page has the following error:
Error handling request
Error handling request. Exception raised: File "keyHash.ml", line 66, characters 4-10: Assertion failed

Let me know if you need further details:

~Parag

Note: At this current point the time is 12/12/2004 23:12 and the keyserver.rootbash.com shows this error:
Page not found
Page not found: /var/lib/sks/www/index.html

GIF image