sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Debian SKS package build problem

From: Jan Kesten
Subject: [Sks-devel] Debian SKS package build problem
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:36:03 +0200

Hi all!

I'm very happy to have a new and more performant server for my keyserver
now and was trying to compile sks on it (it is running Debian sarge).

I picked up the tarball at

https://svn.clearairturbulence.org/debian-sks/trunk/sks/

as usual, but dpkg-buildpackage gives me the following (after doing much
more output):

ocamlopt -I lib -I bdb -I +numerix -I +cryptokit  -ccopt -Lbdb -dtypes
-inline 40 unix.cmxa str.cmxa bdb.cmxa nums.cmxa numerix.cmxa
bigarray.cmxa cryptokit.cmxa  -c number.ml
File "number.ml", line 21, characters 12-25:
Unbound module Numerix.Dlong
make[1]: *** [number.cmx] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/sources/sks/build-tree/sks-1.0.10'
make: *** [build-stamp] Error 2

I looked around at google but I found questions about this issue but no
answers at all. So any help is very welcome!

Thanks,
Jan