sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks install problems

From: David Young
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks install problems
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:23:29 -0800

Hi, I don't know how active this mailing list is, but I'm trying to run a SKS server for our company's internal use.  However, I'm having a lot of problems compiling the code (ver.1.0.10).  Documentation seems non-existent and most of the links on the main website seem broken.

Can someone point me to the right direction on getting the code to compile on my server?

By the way, I'm running RedHat AS5 (64bit).  Also, is there any documentation that I can browse through besides the README that comes with the source code?

Thanks