sks-devel

[Sks-devel] New Australian SKS Server - Request for Peers

From: John Marshall
Subject: [Sks-devel] New Australian SKS Server - Request for Peers
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:49:26 +1100

I have installed the SKS keyserver on a host in a well-connected data
centre in Brisbane, Australia, with the intention of having the server
participate in the OpenPGP keyserver network.

Australia is in the Southern Hemisphere and typically 350ms - 500ms away
from European hosts.  I think it makes sense to peer with neighbour
servers and therefore express a preference for peering offers from other
hosts in the South Pacific and USA West Coast.  I would like, if
possible, to peer with a set of servers < 200ms away.

I have primed the server with a dump from 25-Jan-2009.

            Hostname: keys.riverwillow.net.au
             Version: 1.1.0
           HTTP port: 11371
          Recon port: 11370