sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] New Server

From: Horváth Dávid
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] New Server
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:40:38 +0200

I found package, version: 1.1.3
Upgrade succesfully done.

---
Üdvözlettel:
Horváth Dávid
+36 20 296 8446

On 2013-08-12 at 16:49 +0200, Horváth Dávid wrote:
this is my new keyserver:

keyserver.dacr.hu 11370

but my membership file is empty. :)
I would be grateful if you insert my entry into your membership file.
(Please provide your details in return so I can do the same.)

I've added you, but on the assumption that you'll get the SKS version
upgraded to something that can exchange keys reliably. Can you please
see about updating to 1.1.4 (or, minimally, 1.1.3) before you let the
service get settled?

You're running version 1.1.1; per

<https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/Peering#!sks-versions>
this has problems because it uses an HTTP/0.9 POST request to send keys to other servers, so for many current servers you can only _fetch_ keys, or have keys fetched from you, not send the keys. Without a well-formed
POST request, you're incompatible with the common recommended
reverse-proxy setup for SKS.

The "SKS versions" section of the Peering wiki page has more details.

Please add me as follows:
sks-peer.spodhuis.org 11370 # Phil Pennock <address@hidden> 0x3903637F

Thanks,
-Phil