sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Peering, etc.

From: Ethan Weinstein
Subject: [Sks-devel] Peering, etc.
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:01:43 -0400

Greetings all. I've stepped out of the cobwebs for a short time as Christoph was kind enough to alert me to the age of the sks software running on my box and the fate I'd likely suffer if I didn't upgrade it. I've since upgraded sks to 1.1.4 which appears so far to be running smoothly. I also now realize that I've one peer in the sks world (Christoph) and would like to remedy that. Would several of you be so kind as to peer with the old stinkfoot box? I'd greatly appreciate it. Fame and fortune are know to befall those who utilize its services =)

Add the below to your membership file, and please email me the entries I'll need for mine. Much thanks, everyone.

-EW

keyserver.stinkfoot.org 11370