sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Encrypt.to searching for beta users

From: John Clizbe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Encrypt.to searching for beta users
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 02:01:20 -0600

address@hidden wrote:
> Thanks John,

You're welcome. Please don't CC me on replies to the list, one copy in one
inbox is sufficient.

https://bitbucket.org/jpclizbe/sks-keyserver/commits/f6e4e88a049a3497cc17b0ad15530782d78bc59f

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet: John (a) Gingerbear DAWT net
SKS/Enigmail/PGP-EKP                  or: John ( @ ) Enigmail DAWT net