sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] New SKS Server : PGP.ROOT.GG

From: Mathieu BODJIKIAN
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] New SKS Server : PGP.ROOT.GG
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:49:57 +0200

Le 9 août 2014 à 16:09, Kristian Fiskerstrand <address@hidden> a écrit :

Signé partie PGP
On 08/09/2014 10:56 AM, Mathieu Bodjikian wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm Mathieu BODJIKIAN, from France.

Hi Mathieu, welcome to the community.

> I just set up a new sks server. I imported a full dump (date of
> dump : August 3rd 2014)

> I'm wroting here, to know if somebody want to peer with me ? :)

*A few notes:*

These points will make the server not be eligible for pool inclusion:
- The server is running version 1.1.3, I recommend upgrading to
   1.1.5.
Fixed, upgraded to 1.1.5

SKS version 1.1.5
Compiled with Ocaml version 4.01.0 and BDB version 5.3.28
This SKS version has a minimum compatibility requirement for recon of SKS 0.1.5
Further details about the BDB environment can be seen by executing
db5.3_stat -x in the KDB and Ptree directories

- The server is not behind a reverse proxy
Fixed.

- The hostname sent by the server is ""pgp", which is not a FQDN.
Fixed.

Misc:
- You do not provide a peering line for the membership that can be
   used by others.

pgp.root.gg 11371

- For the message to be OpenPGP signed and matching the key specified
   in the server_contact sksconfig would be nice.

Fixed :)

--
Kristian Fiskerstrand