sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] db logfile question

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] db logfile question
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 00:06:16 +0100

[Sent from my iPad, as it is not a secured device there are no cryptographic
keys on this device, meaning this message is sent without an OpenPGP signature.
In general you should *not* rely on any information sent over such an unsecure
channel, if you find any information controversial or un-expected send a
response and request a signed confirmation]

> On 12 Feb 2016, at 23:22, Jeffrey Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> The above script reminds me of a different (and current) bug in sks-1.1.5+
>
> Importing an initial key dump with “sks_build.sh build” does not
> create either a dbenv (the __db* files) or a log for the PTree database.

This sounds like
https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/pull-requests/4/allow-tuning-of-bdb-pagesizes-and/diff
 ? can create specific DB_CONFIGs for KDB and PTree, including auto removal of
log files if specified set_flags DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE