sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.iseclib.ru

From: Paul Fontela
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keyserver.iseclib.ru
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 16:30:23 +0100

Hi All:

Maxim I have added your server to my membership file, my data are:

keyserver.ispfontela.es 11370 # Paul Fontela <address@hidden> 0x31743FFC33E746C5

As soon as the configuration of your server is finished, it will begin to synchronize, at the moment you can not see the web interface of the key server.

Thank you and good luck.

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6, on keyserver.iseclib.ru, Far Eastern Federal University.
The server is physically located in Vladivostok, Russian Island  (Russian Federation).
The machine has NO  IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from pgp.key-server.io, dated 2018-01-02.
I see 4825613 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

keyserver.iseclib.ru 11370 # Maxim Teplov <address@hidden> 0x6B59F63F73F801C5

Thank you!