sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Peers for two additional SKS servers (Tokyo and London)

From: Eric Germann
Subject: [Sks-devel] Peers for two additional SKS servers (Tokyo and London)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 23:08:48 -0500

Good morning,

I am looking for peers for two new SKS keyserver installations.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6, on sks-nrt.semperen.com and sks-lhr.semperen.com

The servers are physically located in Tokyo,JP and London,GB
The servers _have_ IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from sks-cmh.semperen.com, dated 2018-01-11 and sync’d it to the same server.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

sks-nrt.semperen.com 11370 # address@hidden
sks-lhr.semperen.com 11370 # address@hidden

Thank you!

Eric Germann