sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS Statistcs

From: Valentin Sundermann
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS Statistcs
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 11:31:06 +0100

Hey,

> Is there method to get sks server statistics (key count etc..) other
> then http request? I want to graph statistics using Cacti, so i need get
> this info quite often.

As far as I know there isn't any way to get machine readable statistics
out of an SKS instance other than requesting the stats page and parsing
these information.

If you're interested in already parsed data, you can have a look at
https://apps.vsund.de/skstat/status. I originally wrote this to make
fancy graphs and statistics but never finished. It's still collecting
data and providing them as JSON (useful for monitoring or statistics).

If anyone reading this plans to depend on the interfaces (such as the
CSV download or JSON), please leave me a message. I might change the
interfaces when I pick up the work on this app. And also leave me a
message if you have feedback, criticism or wishes for this app.

Thanks & best regards,
Valentin