sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] dump-only server (gossip but not public pool availabilit

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] dump-only server (gossip but not public pool availability)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 16:45:00 -0800

you can spin up a second instance on the same host, perhaps bound to 127.0.0.1:21370 and 127.0.0.1:21371. Have your public instance also peer with the localhost-only instance, and the locallhost-only instance peer only with your public instance. Then you can start and stop the localhost-only instance to dump it.