sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] TLS 1.3 and HKPS pool

From: Hendrik Visage
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] TLS 1.3 and HKPS pool
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 23:40:22 +0200

On 19 Mar 2018, at 23:14 , Kristian Fiskerstrand <address@hidden> wrote:

On 03/19/2018 10:08 PM, Phil Pennock wrote:
Do we care?

I'm tempted to say no..

Now.. if anyone were to actually disable everything but 1.3, that'd be
exclusion worthy from the pool, but lets do this manually if so.

I’ve not seen and TLS1.2 security issues yet (but then I might’ve missed it in the deluge of meltdown/spectre/memcached) so I don’t see the need/reason to disable TLS1.2

---
Hendrik Visage
HeViS.Co Systems Pty Ltd
T/A Envisage Systems / Envisage Cloud Solutions
+27-84-612-5345 or +27-21-945-1192
address@hidden