smsdaemon-user

[Smsdaemon-user] re:We’ve done our best to of fer the cheapest possible

From: Ignacio Butts
Subject: [Smsdaemon-user] re:We’ve done our best to of fer the cheapest possible prices
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:19:50 -0500

Wanna save on the products you buy on the Internet but afraid that it might be dangerous for your health? It won’t be with our discount Canadian pharmacy.

Investigations show that the only ones to be protected from buying fake pills are those who shop at licensed Web pharmacies dealing straight with the manufacturer with no third parties involved (such as CanadianPharmacy). Try CanadianPharmacy – our prices for real generic products are the best.

Discount Canadian Web pharmacy at http://birdplay.cn – the best place to shop for your generic products.

Yours faithfully, Ignacio Butts