smurgaborf-bugtrack

[Smurgaborf-bugtrack] Don't miss your chance and get a bigger cock

From: Hollie Dickens
Subject: [Smurgaborf-bugtrack] Don't miss your chance and get a bigger cock
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:13:35 -0300

Please read one of the letters which arrive daily:

"Because of my dick size I was afraid of sexual contacts. I felt so insecure about what woman could say after she'd seen "my small equipment". Now I have normal size dick and feel like a normal man. I've met a beautiful woman and happy to go out with her. Thank you".

Jack, Jackson.

You don't need to envy guys with larger cocks anymore! Order our Cock Growth Patch.