[Social-discuss] Want to work on GNU social, the code for Daisychain?

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Social-discuss] Want to work on GNU social, the code for Daisychain?
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 18:46:32 -0500

We'd love to have you work on the project.

In order to ensure the code can be protected to the best of our ability,
we assign copyright to the Free Software Foundation. They ensure it'll
always remain under a free software license, but gives them the power to
relicense it if a problem occurs with the current license.

To get started, send an email to address@hidden with your full legal
name in the subject line.

Copy and paste the following section into your new message, answering
all sections.

---

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

GNU social

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

---

The FSF will then send you a paper copyright assignment contract to sign
and send back.